EK Media had sent me the Bio-essence Miracle Bio Water to review on earlier back but I managed to have time to do it now. ):
Sorry for the overdue post!
Anyway, I'm sure most of you have seen or heard about the Bio-essence Bio Miracle Water right?
Here's some information about the product!
Bio-essence Miracle Bio Water is suitable for hair, face and body and is ideal for sensitive skin.
20 Efficacy of using the Miracle Bio Water:
- Controls oil effectively
- Refines pores
- Whitens and brightens skin
- Firms skin with better elasticity
- Lifts skin
- Reduce dark circles
- Reduce eye bags
- Relieves sensitive skin
- Relieves pimples and reduces redness
- Use after make-up for longer lasting and natural look
- Moisturizes and nourishes skin
- Relieves tiredness, energizing
- Soothes skin after treatment
- Moisturizes for lustrous hair
- Relieves dryness and split ends
- Refreshes and soothes skin after exercise
- Soothes and calms damaged skin
- Under hot sun to moisturize and refresh skin
What can Miracle Bio Water be used for?
I've tried this product for about a few weeks now so what I find about the product is that
- It is very cooling and is especially suitable for Singapore's weather which it can cool you down instantly. The cooling effect also relieves me from tiredness as well. Thumbs up!
- It does make my makeup look natural because the water makes my powder look less powdery
- I have quite sensitive skin and it works for me as well.
- It does moisturize my skin to a certain extent because it is water based, therefore it doesn't replace my own moisturizer.
Overall I would say that I will purchase it again because it really helps to cool me down from the horrible weather.
Oh and not to forget, I will be giving away 3 travel size Bio Miracle Water to 3 lucky winners!
Steps to win
Step 1: Like and share this photo on my Facebook page. Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=382301268535853&set=a.159429810823001.31398.159377764161539&type=1&relevant_count=1
Step 2: Comment on this photo after you've done so.
Only people residing in Singapore can enter this contest. Sorry!
This giveaway will end on the 23rd February and I will announce the winner on my Facebook page.
Good luck! ^^